Riviera’s Asian Offshore Support Journal Conference is Asia’s premier event focused on the offshore support industry. It typically attracts over 200 industry professionals that span the worlds of shipowning, shipbuilding, chartering, finance and technology.
In 2018, the spotlight was on on financing and restructuring, regional opportunities, collaboration, digitalisation and alternative uses of OSVs.
You can read coverage of the 2018 conference on the Offsore Support Journal website "Why are owners not disposed to use their power?" and "Contrasting views on market recovery" If you would like to be informed when the next Asian Offshore Support Journal conference will be held, please send us your details.
Our 2018 conference covered…
- The latest market trends, vessel utilisation rates and orderbook status
- How and when oil majors will increase their E&P spend
- Lessons on refinancing from both bank and operator perspectives
- The latest on new projects and regulations in Malaysia, Indonesia and other key offshore regions
- Updates on hybrid propulsion system and battery powered vessel developments
- Analysis on future demand for OSVs on offshore windfarm and decommissioning projects
Photos and videos
You can see a selection of photos from our most recent Asian Offshore Support Journal conference on Facebook here
Testimonials from the Asian Offshore Support Journal 2017:
"Comprehensive and realistic environmental assessment for the oil and gas sector presented in an effective and engaging forum”
John Lloyd, The Nautical Institute
Ahmad Sarthy, ABS
"Superb organisation and a well turnout delegation”
Thian Nan Loong, CHO Shipmanagement
“Very informative & engaging! Slido Q&A Tool is great"
Megat Zariman Abdul Rahim, Bumi Armada
“Fruitful and excellent networking”
Faisal Nur, Baruna Raya Logistics
“Informative, entertaining and good contacts made”
Chris Pemberton, Austal